Saturday, August 31, 2013

Me

Hi, my name is Frank Fiene. I'm 15 years old. I'm 6 foot 1 and a half. I attend Whitney M. Young Magnet High School as a sophomore, one of the best high schools in the nation. I live in a family of five. I have one brother, Dan, and one sister, Lauren. We also have two dogs, an Australian Shepherd named Sundance, and a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel named Joy. I live in Beverly, and went to Sutherland for grammar school. Also, I need to wear contacts or glasses because I'm blind when reading anything more than a foot away. I enjoy going out and being active in general. I really like to play football, basketball, and baseball with my friends during the summer and spring. I like going on trips to places I've never been before, and would like to go on a trip outside of the U.S. I also really like to try out new foods that I've never had before. Last school year, I played volleyball, and I want to play more sports this year, and just be more active with school in general. I was part of a few clubs, but only went to maybe two or three meetings in all. This school year, I want to be more active with school and meet more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment